Monday 14 September 2015

Magic All Around


Barely containing my joy
I raise my head up high

A world of opportunities
Awaits my arrival

Scores of paths to choose from
Each being one of a kind

My hand struggles 
To paint a canvas

Bring forth the colors
No one has seen before

My fingers type infinitely
Resulting in intricate webs

My eyes see and observe
The mind's racing; impulses rush

Problems are endless
So is the process

Of giving births to solutions
Whether it's the sky or the ocean

The Savannahs or the deserts
My brain processes it all

Every minor detail
Is decrypted, or made into a whole

No matter where I go
It never fails to fire me up

No matter what I learn
The feeling is awesome

As I learn I connect
With my predecessors

And create and leave a legacy
For the owners of the future

No comments:

Post a Comment