Monday 24 June 2013

When You Feel So Helpless

O lord of the heavens above

O lord of the earth below

I call upon thee

O creator of the sun

O creator of the moon

I invoke you, the Deity

My lord I need not voice my worries to you

You know it all

And all the rest too

But what am i supposed to do?

There’s a pain in my heart, that’s so craving

And my whole soul is trembling

You have all the power there is

O my lord help me

I invoke the assistance of none but thee

You give peace to whom you will

But if you choose not to help me

Pain and agony will shatter me

O lord my heart weeps tears of blood

I am not complaining

I just don’t want any one besides you to know

O God i love you so much

And whenever i cry before you

All my agonies are washed away

Please forever keep me in your loving embrace

I am nothing but your humble slave

And you are the one in whom I have all faith



also published here by Ham Zafar: http://authspot.com/poetry/when-you-feel-so-helpless/#ixzz2XAUdZrii

No comments:

Post a Comment