Friday 28 June 2013

My Faith

It is Allah whom I worship
With all my soul and heart.
It  is Muhammad whom I cherish
With everything I have got.
I may not be doing it perfectly
But one thing is for sure
That's what i truly want to do.
I don't know why
But my heart says its true.
I read the Holy Quran
And could no longer hold on
Tears gushed forth
It was like an other worldly experience
And why would it not be
When my lord says it is a miracle.
This world is just an illusion
Think with an open mind
And everything will fall into place.
The Satan defied his Creator
When told to prostrate in front of us
Our Lord then accepted his pitiful plea
Before shoving him off into a bottomless pit
He gave Lucifer the chance to live up till the day of judgement
And lead us humans astray if he can
To motivate us slothful beings
Our Lord fixed punishment and reward for us.
Now all we got to do is follow the Quran
Which is our guide book.
This worlds is like a game
Satan's the evil boss
The instructions to win the game are in the Quran
Trust me and read it
And soon you will be enlightened with the truth

About this meaning full world we are living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment